Friday, February 23, 2018

I LOVE YOU


Hello friends, I have a card to share with you today!
Here I have loosely followed MFT sketch 373:
I have used MFT BB  Happy Hedgehogs stamp set, the image is stamped on Crafter's Companion ultra smooth white cardstock and colored using copics. I made my own background on a white card base using other images from the same set. Then I stamped the sentiment on the colored panel using black ink and then adhered the panel using foam squares. The beautiful heart die-cuts are from Simon Says Stamp Holiday Shapes die, I love this tiny little die.
Here is a close up:

Hope you liked my card. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Hugs,
Chitra
Challenges:

MFT Sketch Challenge

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge

1 comment:

  1. Oh your hedgie is so cute and love the background.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...