Monday, November 3, 2014

serving up some BIRTHDAY LOVE

Hello everyone!!! I have a card to share with you which I made using the new Ai People release "Birthday Love Set" from Art Impressions Stamps..
Art Impressions (11)
Love love love the new release... I colored this super fun image using copics on Neenah Solar White cardstock . I made some clouds using handmade cloud stencil and distress inks and popped the panel using some foam dots.
I kept the card pretty simple and I love how it turned out. Here is a closer look..
Art Impressions (12)
Hope you too liked my card.. You can check the new release here.
Thanks for stopping by!!


Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp
markerpop challenge 5
Copic Marker Spain
Hugs,
Chitra

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I love your card. I stay on your blog because I love what you do. Luckily Challenge!
    www.corazondelunares.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ads