Saturday, November 15, 2014

FFF~ Holiday Cards

Hello there... I have a card to share which I made for our new Farm Fresh Friday challenge over at TGF blog where the theme is "Holiday Cards". Here is my card..
TGF (13)
I have used Holiday Anya 4 for my card, she is stamped onto Neenah Solar white cardstock and colored with Copics.. For the background I used the solid tree image from Dollie with Gifts and stamped repeatedly using Memento Luxe Pear Tart ink...
Here is a close up..
TGF (14)
Hope you liked my card.. Hop on over to blog for more inspiration...
Thanks for stopping by!!


Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp
christmas stampin
sister act card challenge
Hugs,
Chitra

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet! Gorgeous coloring! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...