Monday, November 24, 2014

Have You been GOOD this year.?

Hi there friends!!! I have a cute Christmas card to share with you guys...
Birdie Brown (3)
I have once again used the super cute Santa & Friends from Birdie Brown digi (which is now closed and if you are interested in his image MFT has the same images available in clear stamp form). I stamped it on Neenah Solar white cardstock and colored with copics. The DP is from Bo Bunny and I also added some buttons.
I love love love this set and the Santa's that comes in this set are super adorable...
Birdie Brown (4)
Hope you liked my card. Thanks for stopping by!!


Challenges:
we do doobadoo
the pink elephant challenge
dream valley challenges
one crazy stamper
Hugs,
Chitra

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:52 PM

    Super cute, TFS with us at OCS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...