Friday, September 12, 2014

You're My Universe

Hello Friends, I am back with a card for Butterfly Reflections Ink blog...
I have used CTS #92 sketch..



And here is my card..


PS (14)

On my card I have used the Space Cadet set from Paper Smooches, stamped the planets on Neenah Solar white paper and colored with copics. The paper for the banner is from Studio Calico Brighton Pier.

PS (15)
Those gorgeous stars is a rub-on from Studio Calico Brighton Pier collection, they are beautiful shiny silver..
Hope you liked my card.. You can check all the products in the shop
here, thanks for stopping by!!


Challenges:
CAS(E) this sketch
Paper Smooches Spark Challenge
SPARKS BADGE


Hugs,
Chitra

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Love how you used the map patterned paper with the Space Cadet set--it's a perfect match. Thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too cute! Love the space theme! Thank you for joining us at CTS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so fun! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO SO fun! I just adore this awesome take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome! love it. Very clever

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coming over from Case this Sketch (Congrats!) to say WOW! I love this. -Alycia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...