Saturday, September 20, 2014

Because I Care

Hello Friends, I am back with card share which I made for our new Farm Fresh Friday Challenge over at The Greeting Farm blog where the theme is "Color Inspiration"...
TGF (96)
I love love love the beautiful colors Lysa has chosen as the color inspiration.. I went pretty simple with my card, colored this cutie from Winter Kindness with my copics and paired it with design papers from Basic Grey. The sentiment comes with this set and I added some rhinestone for embellishment..
TGF (97)
Hope you liked my card. Thanks for stopping by!!


Challenges:
kraftin kimmie stamps Challenge 
Addicted to cas


Hugs,
Chitra

Supplies: Recollections 110lb white cardstock, Bazzil Ultra Smooth White Cardstock, Copics, TGF: Winter Kindness, Basic Grey Design Paper, Rhinestones.

3 comments:

  1. Hola Chitra.
    What sweet and cute little girl, fantastic colouring, beautiful card.
    Hugs from Palma de Mallorca Spain

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute :) fabulous coloring Chitra :) Thank you for sharing with ATCAS !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't she colored beautifully! Thanks for joining in at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...