Friday, September 26, 2014

Sunshine & Happiness

Hello there friends!! My last DT post for Butterfly Reflections Ink!! :(
Here is my card for you...
IMG_2974
I have used this super gorgeous die cut feathers from Kelly Purkey Second City collection from Basic Grey, I added glue to just the paper feathers as the 3 feathers on the left are all vellum so I added glue only behind the sentiment for the vellum feathers, the sentiment is from Pink Paislee Hello Sunshine stickers.
IMG_2975
For the background I flicked some red glimmer spray mist, I also added some sequins for embellishment. I have used the sketch from CTS #94...

Hope you liked my todays card. And finally I want to thank Vanessa for this amazing opportunity, I really really enjoyed my time here. Thank you so much Vanessa.


Challenges:
Case This Sketch #94
Simon Says Stamp

Hugs,
Chitra

5 comments:

  1. it is totally different from your regular style chitra, nice card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the assorted patterns and colors on the feathers, Chitra! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so fun! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch--love those whimsical feathers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ads