Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Super sparkly !!!

 Hello Friends !!!
 
Today I have a super glittery card.. I just wanted to glitter her cap but instead of her cap I glittered everything else... :) This cutie pie is from Whimsie Doodles..
 
IMG_6269
 
The sketch I have used is from designed to color and it goes like this:
 
 
And here is my take on the sketch. I used papers from Bo Bunny, Colored the image with prisma color pencils, some snowflakes and used lotsss of glitter.. and the sentiment comes with the image.
 
IMG_6266
 
The color inspiration is from Whimsie Doodles, I think I am close to all those color ;)
 
 
Hope you liked my card, Thanks for stopping by !
 
This card is for following challenge :
 
Hugs,
chits

8 comments:

  1. adorable! love your card! thanks for joining us at Whimsie Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable little elf:) Love the shimmer on the card. Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Loving all that shine!!!!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us Lawnscaping gals for the Make it Shine challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work with the colours! Love the papers with this stamp too.

    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  5. So super sweet! Thanks so much for playing along with the Make it Shine challenge at Lawnscaping! Merry Christmas hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet card. Hope you had a great holiday! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super Sweet and Oh So CUTE!! Love all the sparkle and fun snowflakes too! So glad you could join us at Whimsie Doodles! 8-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...