Monday, December 31, 2012

Celebrate !!!

 Hi Friends !!!
 
Hope everybody is ready to welcome year 2013, wow... I can't believe it is last day of the year
and my last card of the year. I had a beautiful journey in my crafty world this year, I want to thank each and everyone for all your sweet comments and encouragements.. Thank you so much friends...
 
Today I have made a New Year.
 
IMG_6289
 
Here is a close up click of the card..
 
IMG_6296
 
I have used stamps from All That Scraps and colored it with prisma colored pencils, DP is from MME, ribbon, brads and washi tape.
 
IMG_6294
 
Once again wish you All A Very Happy, Jolly and a Prosperous New Year..  Hope this new year be a good one for everyone..
 
Hope you all liked my card and Thanks for stopping by !!!
 
I would like to enter my card for following challenges:
 
Hugs,
chits

8 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card, love that adorable image! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, love your design... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable, love the cute image and the great card design! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! I love the fun colors you used! Thank you for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Again so adorable, thanks for playing with us over at ATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cute! Great designer paper! I love teh way you colored your image also! Thank you so much for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - love that image and the way you've put it together.

    Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and the Fox.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, she's cute! Love the image of girl. Nice card!

    Here's expressing my warmest Christmas and New Year wishes to everyone!
    Anne Walker @
    http://messages.365greetings.com/holiday/new-year/new-year-wishes.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...