Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Happy New Year !!!

 Hello Friends !!!
 
Hope you all had a beautiful Christmas.!! We had a beautiful white Christmas, the only thing I wish for is if could go into hibernation every winter.!!
Anyways, today I have made this card for New Year, and I love how it turned out..
 
IMG_6279
 
 
The stamp set is from Alota rubber stamps which I colored with Prisma colored pencils and sentiment is from AmyR, the scalloped stripe of paper is from MME, used some rhinestones and washi..
Here is a closer look of my card..
 
IMG_6280

 
I think the pics are getting uplaoded a little blurred even though the images I click are clear and I dont know what should I do.? Plzzz guys if you have any idea why this is happening help meee.?
 
Hope you liked my card and thanks for stopping by..
 
This card is for following challenges:
 
Hugs,
chits

9 comments:

  1. A very happy card, Chitra; love the bright colors! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this new years bouquet, so beautiful. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well looks like you decided to plant a garden instead of hibernate! lol This is a beautiful card so well put together with tons of fun stuff on it!!! Thanks for playing along with Loves Rubberstamps

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he he he :) Kelli I have already started dreaming of spring and summer.. so tired of cleaning snow and stuffing myself in layers n layers of cloth..

      Delete
  4. such a beautiful new years bouquet ;) thank you for playing a long with us at lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great New Year card. Thanks for playing at LRS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping
    Hope you had a wonderful christmas and wishing you all good for the new year
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! I love your coloring! Thank you so much for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable and I'm so happy to follow you.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...