Tuesday, June 22, 2021

You're Going Places

Hello friends,


I am back to blogging after a long time, I haven't stopped making cards its just I am not updating here.. You can check my work on IG (chitra01) were I regularly post..

Today I have a card to share and I have used products from MFT stamps.. You might have noticed they have re released all of their retired Birdie Brown stamps.

I have made a card using Up In The Air stamp set. All the images are colored using Copics and then cut out with scissor.

I also used Rolling Cloud stencil from MFT and oxide inks to create the cloud background and for the hills again oxide inks and handmade hill stencil. Those little cute clouds are Petite Cloud die-namics from MFT.


The sentiment is heat embossed on black cardstock using Brutus Monroe Alabaster embossing powder.


Hope you like my card and don't forget to follow me on IG (chitra01)

Hugs,
Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...