Saturday, June 26, 2021

WOOFING YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hello friends!! Hope you all staying safe and well.
I have a cute birthday card to share with you all.


I have used this cute MFT stamp called 'Woof Pack'.
I stamped the puppy and pillows with Rich Cocoa ink, puppy and the pillow behind him is colored using copic. Pillows on the card base is colored with Prisma colored pencils.
 

I adhered a ink-blended panel on the cardbase, I have used oxide inks for it.
I also added a strip of kraft cardstock which is die-cut out of a border dienamics (its a retired one), sentiment is white heat embossed using Alabaster embossing powder from Brutus monroe. I also added few highlights with a white gel pen.


Hope you like my card.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

Hugs,
Chitra

Challenges:
Addicted To Stamps : Birthday
Alphabet challenge blog: F is for Furry Friends
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes
Time Out Challenge: Photo Inspiration


5 comments:

  1. A brilliant fun card,love your background,thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wouldn't matter how many pillows he destroyed. You'd have to forgive that little face. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and colourful! I love the puppy and the background of, um, chew-toy pillows. :D Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's such a cute card! Love the repetitive stamping and beautiful coloring. Thank you for taking time out and joining us. Hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your colouring is so beautiful and I love how the colours from our inspiration photo inspired you :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT! Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...