Sunday, April 12, 2020

I'm Over the MOON for You

Hello friends,  
I played with my Gansai Tambi watercolors today and it was so relaxing...
I LOVE making galaxies, you can color it as your heart desires and that is what I did for this background...


I used MFT "Space Explorer" stamp set from  birdie brown collection, the image is stamped on crafter's companion ultra smooth white cardstock and colored using copics then cut out with scissor.
I played with the current MFT sketch



I took a panel of water colored cardstock and used gansai tambi watercolors to create the galaxy. Then I took another piece of watercolor cardstock and die-cut it out of a circle die from WRMK, then colored it to look like moon (well, I tried :D )
I added lots and lots of white splatter with the help of white acrylic paint and an old tooth brush and I also used white gel pen. The galaxy panel and the moon is then directly adhered to an A2 white card base and the images are all adhered using foam squares.
I added Nuvo clear glaze to the glass part of the space suit and once dry I used white gel pen for highlights.
The sentiment is heat embossed using WOW white embossing powder on black cardstock.


Hope you like my card and thanks a ton for stopping by!!
Have a great day!!

Hugs,
Chitra

Challneges:

Dies R Us Challenge: Anything Goes

Gem of A Craft Challenge : Anything Goes

AUD Sentiments Challenge: Anything Goes + A Sentiment


5 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch and great background. Thanks for sharing with us at Dies R us Challenge Blog. We hope you will join us for future challenges.
    Kathy
    DRU DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that galaxy background! Awesome job on that and a great take on the sketch. Love this card! Thanks for joining us at Dies R Us Challenges. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous!! Your background is stunning,

    Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card and stunning background :) Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic colorful card .Love the bright colors and stunning background....thank you for joining us at A GEM OF A CHALLENGE ,hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...