Sunday, April 5, 2020

All of My Atoms Love ALL OF YOUR ATOMS

Hello friends,
Hope you all are doing great..
I made a card following the new MFT sketch...


I played with this "Cute Chemists" stamp set from MFT Birdie Brown collection...
All the images are colored using Copics and cut out with scissor.
I have followed the current MFT sketch 483



To create the tag I used my circle WRMK die on a rectangle Pink cardstock panel and the blended some oxide inks.
The background is created using SSS "Tiny Spaced Heart" Stencil and MFT "English Brick Wall" stencil.
The sentiment is heat embossed using WOW "Metallic Silver" embossing powder.
I added some white details using white gel pen.


Hope you like my card. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

Hugs,
Chitra

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...