Monday, August 21, 2017

You're the CAPTAIN OF MY HEART

Hello friends,
I am back with another card to share with you all...

Love how it turned out.
I played with MFT "Party Like a Pirate" stamp set, I stamped the image on Crafters Companion ultra smooth white cardstock and colored with my prisma color pencils. Then I took MFT stencil "Circle Burst" and created this bright background using distress inks. Then when I went to adhere my pirate boy he was kind of getting lost in the bright background so I tried doodling circles slightly offset and I love the end result. I added a fish tail banner to the top right to cover boo boo, I slightly tore the cardstock when removing the tape after creating my stencil background :) The sentiment is embossed using WOW white embossing powder on black cardstock.
Here is a close up...

And I earned this Camp Create badge for Background Bonanza, woot woot!!!
Hope you like my card... Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

Hugs,
Chitra

Challenges:


1 comment:

  1. Adorable card! Such a sweet and fun design! Love the background too!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...