Monday, August 14, 2017

Friend can change your whole life

Hello friends,
I have a card to share with you all today for the new challenge over at Lesia Zgharda stamps and the theme this month is Summer Shakers.
Here is my card for the fun challenge...
I used these cute "Fugu Fishes" for my card, I stamped them using black tuxedo ink and colored with my Prisma Colors and then cut them out using scissor. I made a small circular shaker panel and added a glittery blue cardstock from DCWV to the background and added some sequins before closing the shaker window. For the background I used "Seaweeds" stamp set and stamped it using Simon Says Stamp Ink "Bean Stalk" and "Caribbean blue", then stamped the sentiment from "Friend". stamp set using black ink.
Here is a close up:


That's all from me today, hope you will join us for the fun challenge.
You can check all the cute and amazing Lesia Zgharda stamps here in the shop.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!
Hugs,
Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...