Sunday, October 26, 2014

You say I'm a...

Hello there friends!!! I have a cute Halloween card to share with you which I made for Gerda Steiner Designs.
GS (7)
I have used a Little Witch rubber stamp from the shop, I colored her with copics on Neenah solar white cardstock. The DP is from MME, I layered the colored panel with some yellow cardstock from recollection. The sentiment is from Amy R and I added some rhinestone for embellishment.
GS (8)
Check out the shop for some cute images and she has started adding new Christmas stamps.
Hope you liked my card. Thanks for stopping by!!!


Challenges:
AAA cards
Amusing Challenge
Pink gem challenge blog
Hugs,
Chitra

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute Chitra. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's just too sweet to be a witch! Thanks for sharing with us at AAA Cards, Cheers, Victoria Lavender

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable!! Love the coloring. Thanks so much for joining in with AAA this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo I love that little Witch! She's my kinda girl! Thank you for sharing your card with us at AAA Cards, Chitra!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable and that sentiment cracks me up! Love the color combo here too!
    Thank you so much for playing in my Amusing Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, fab design. Thanks for joining us at AGOAC. Good Luck!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...