Friday, October 10, 2014

A Friend Is Forever

Hello Friends!!! After a long time I am back with a blog post for you... So I finally got my laptop up and running smoothly.. that was such a long gap for me... and it was very hard to be away from all the blog happenings, though I used to check the most part from my mobile but it is not that fun... Anyways happy to be back (with my lappi)..
I have a card for our new Farm Fresh Friday challenge over at The Greeting Farm blog and the theme this week is "Anything Goes".. easy peasy...
Here is my card...
TGF (100)
It was so fun to make this card and I love how it turned out.. I have used Gracie from TGF and colored her with copics on Neenah Solar white paper. The DP's are from Bo Bunny "Lemonade Stand". All the dies are from Lawn Fawn and the sentiment is from SSS. Finally embellished using some rhinestones.
I took the inspiration from YNSFFC17...
untitled
Here is a closer look...
TGF (101)


I also have few projects that I created for the past FFF challenges which I couldn't share coz of my lappi glitch...
TGF (98)
This one was for theme "Wings". I have used Sweetie Bean.
10155590_10152748353507235_6108925227314065238_n
And this one was for last weeks challenge "Halloween", I made this cute candy bag toppers using Spooktakular digi set.
Hope you liked all my projects and hope you will join us in our current Anything Goes Challenge..

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous and gorgeous projects! Your coloring is beautiful. Thank you for joining our challenge at Your Next Stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this card is so flipping cute along with your other creations, love everything about them!! Thanks for joining us over at Your next stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...