Friday, January 25, 2013

woo-hoo!

 Hello Everyone!!
 
Woo-hoo !! I am so happy to have my first Lawn Fawn stamps with me, finally I got my hands on some of the Lawn Fawn stamps..Wow I am so excited!! And ofcourse yes I played with them...
 
I made this card all paper-pieced the tree and also the critter and with marker gave them some definition. DP is from Carta Bella and the washi is from Freckled Fawn.
 
IMG_6522
 
I had lots of fun making this card and I want to play more with them..
 
Hope you liked my card. Have a great weekend!
 
Challenges:
lawnscaping : Winter Wonderland
 
23394_10152384315530313_251232241_n

pinspired challenges :

ps2

 


Hugs,

chits

6 comments:

  1. Your first Lawn Fawn, congrats. I love them, aren't they just the cutest!!! Super card you made with them too ADORABLE and thanks for playing with the Pinspired Challenge photo too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your first lawn fawn stamps :) it's addicting!!! cute card :) thank you for playing a long with us at lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your first Lawn Fawn stamps! Don't you love the way they smell? You'll get many more, I'm sure! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cut e paper piecing! Thanks for playing along with the Let's Get Paper Piecing Challenge over on the Simon Says Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this fun, wintry scene! Very cute! Thanks for playing with us at Pinspired Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card! I love that stamp set! :) Thanks for playing with us at Pinspired Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...