Monday, January 14, 2013

Delightful verse..

 Hi Everyone...
 
I have a card to share with you all.. Love the colors on this card..
 
IMG_6433
 
The sketch is from Sketch Saturday which goes like this..
241
 
The stamp is from Kraftin' Kimmie Delightful Verses which I stamped and colored with Prisma Colored Pencils.
 
IMG_6440
 
The Paper's are from K & Company and MME. I have also used pink embroidery floss and button from stash and did glossy accents on the lady bug.
 
IMG_6434
 
Hope you liked my card and Thanks for stopping by.
 
I would like to enter this card for Kraftin Kimmie Krafty guest contest and Sketch Saturday challenge..
 
Hugs,
chits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...