Friday, June 26, 2020

You're Awesome!

Hello friends,
I have a Lawn Fawn card to share with you today!!
I wanted to play along with the Lawnfawnatics interactive card challenge, so my plan was that the plane will move a bit forward and backward with the help of a spin wheel mechanism. I saw a tutorial on the same and tried my hands on it but failed miserably. So instead of throwing the whole thing in trash I decided to turn it into a normal card...


To start, I took a white cardstock panel and did some rainbow clousd ink-blending with oxide inks (seedless preserves, picked raspberry, dried marigold and squeezed lemonade) and a cloud stencil. 
I stamped all the images with "Rich Cocoa" memento ink on crafter's companion ultra smooth white cardstock and colored with copics, then everything is cut out with scissors. The stamps that I have used here is: plane and simple, happy village and winter village.


I also die-cut some clouds using LF "Spring Showers" dies out of white cardstock. I stamped my sentiment on the biggest cloud and then adhered everything, some image is adhered with foam squares and some directly. 
I added few white highlights using white gel pen.


Hope you like my card!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day..

Hugs,
Chitra

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...