Thursday, June 4, 2020

When Friends Gather, Memories Are Made

Hello friends!!
I am back with a card.. I had these images colored from #thedailymarker30daychallenge and decided to make a card using it


The images are from MFT stamps "Sweater Weather Into The Woods", I have colored everything using copics on Crafter's Companion ultra smooth white cardstock.
I took a a white cardstock panel and did some ink blending using some yellow and blue oxide inks. Then using " Grassy Hills" die-namics from MFT and a green cardstock I cut out a base for the critters to stand on. 


The sentiment is stamped using black tuxedo ink and adhered all the critters using foam squares. Before adding the panel I stamped the coffee beans to the card base using a light grey ink.
I added few highlights using white gel pen.


Hope you like my card.. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!
Hugs,
Chitra

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...