Tuesday, December 3, 2019

YAY!! Happy Birthday!

Hello friends!!
I am happy to be back after a short break!!
I recently got my hands on these super cute Hello Bluebird Stamps and just had to play with it!


 I played with "Party Parade" set, I stamped all the cuties on Crafter's companion ultra smooth white cardstock and colored it with copics. 
The grass is die-cut out of "Pond Builder" die set, I used distress oxide inks to color the grass and the sky.
Finally I added some details using white signo gel pen.


Hope you like my card. I can't wait to play with the other sets that I got..
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

Hugs,
Chitra

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...