Thursday, December 19, 2019

Life With You Is Wonderful!

Hello friends,
I have a fun card to share with you all. I played with a new stamp set from Art Impressions Stamp..


Love this cute couple and the dog sticking out his tongue. This set is called Enjoy the Ride from Work and Play collection. 
I stamped the image on Neenah 100lb cardstock (not a huge fan of this cardstock, blending is little difficult) and colored with copics.
I then masked the image and did some ink blending for the sky, and the ground is colored with prisma color pencils.


This wonderful image stands out on its own, so I left it clean and simple. 
I stamped the sentiment sentiment using black ink and my card is done.


Hope you like my card.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

Hugs,
Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...