Sunday, October 6, 2019

You're the PUMPKIN SPICE to my latte

Hello friends, I have a card for you all today!!
I played with this cute MFT Birdie Brown set called "Sweater Weather - In the Woods" set, super cute and love all the sentiments that's in the set.


First I took a watercolor cardstock and die-cut out with a circle die and snipped off one side to make it straight, I used Gansai Tambi watercolors to color the panel and left it to dry.
I stamped all the images using Memento Rich Cocoa Ink and colored using copics and then cut out with scissor leaving a small white border. 


 For the word PUMPKIN SPICE I uses DCWV cork sheet and alpha dies from Lil' Inkers, rest of the sentiment is heat embossed on black cardstock using WOW white embossing powder. I followed the new MFT sketch challenge 457, not exactly the same but loose layout..
I adhered a blue cardstock from DCWV which is slightly smaller than the white card base, then I adhered the water colored panel on top. Images are then adhered using foam squares and then I adhered the sentiment.
Lastly I added few highlights using white signo gel pen and clear gloss to owl's glass.

Hope you liked my card. Thanks for stopping by!!


Challenges:


Hugs,
Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...