Saturday, October 19, 2019

Merry Christmas

Hello friends, I have a card to share with you all!!

I played with this cute MFT stamps "Beast Friends" stamp set, which I stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink on Crafter's Companion ultra smooth white cardstock and colored using Copics. Then I cut all the images out using Scissor. 
I added Yeti foot print using Memento "Toffee Crunch" ink before adhering the design papers from stash.


The sentiment is from Hero Arts "Joy to the World" which is heat embossed using WOW white embossing powder on red cardstock then cut it out and adhered it using foam adhesive. The yetis are adhered using the foam adhesive.
I followed the current MFT sketch challenge 459...

I added little glitter to the scarf and some white detailing to the image using White signo gel pen.

Hope you like my card. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!
Hugs,
Chitra

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous card! I totally love the yeti footprints - so fun! Great job with the Copics. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...