Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Love You Sow Much

Hello friends, welcome back to the blog. 
I have a card to share with you all today!! I am playing along with the MFT card design superstar 2019 contest for Clean and Simple Genius category.
I played with this super cute image called "Piggy Pebbles" from MFT. 
I colored the image with copics and cut out with scissor. The background is inked up using Distress Oxide inks and I sprayed water on top of it for the rain effect. Then I stamped the puddles using black ink, the puddles are from "Piggy Pebbles" and "Rain Or Shine".
The sentiment is stamped on black cardstock using veramark ink and white heat embossed.
The piggy and the sentiment is adhered using foam squares and the clouds are adhered directly to the panel. The panel is then adhered to a white card base.
I added few white details with my white gel pen.

Hope you liked my card and guys plsss wish me luck...
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

Hugs,
Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...