Friday, September 6, 2019

Get Well Soon

Hello friends, 
Popping in real quick to share my card using this cute doctor stamp set from MFT and to play along with few challenges.
 This little guy is colored using copics and the ink splatter spot is ink blended using various distress oxide inks. The background is stamped using Stargazer surface ink (from Brutus Monroe) and I colored some parts of the images with copics.
The sentiment is heat embossed using WOW white embossing powder on Raven cardstock (from Brutus Monroe). I added a strip of pattern paper and then drew black and gold lines with a gel pen. I also added few white highlights with white gel pen.
Here I have followed the current MFT Sketch 453:

That's all from me today.
Hope you liked my card and thanks for stopping by!!

Challenges:




Hugs,
Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...