Wednesday, September 27, 2017

for my dear Friend



Hello friends,
just popping in real quick to share my card and a reminder that you have few more days left to play along Lesia Zgharda Stamps challenge...
I have used Набір штампів “Морський світ” {S040} stamp set and watercolored it using my Crayola watercolors. The sentiment is from Набір штампів “FRIEND” {TA145}. Once everything was dry I swiped all the corners of the watercolor panel on Delicata Gold ink.
Here is a close up:
Hope you like my card. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!
Hugs,
Chitra

Challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, love your watercoloring.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...