Friday, September 15, 2017

bewitching halloween wishes

Hello friends,
I have a super cute Halloween card to share with you all...
I played with the new MFT "Happy Haunting" stamp set, all the images are stamped on Crafters Companion ultra smooth cardstock using black Memento ink and colored everything using Copics. For the background I used another white cardstock panel and blended some distress inks, then I splattered some white color from Gansai Tambi watercolors. The spooky tree is doodled by me and I stamped the bats from MFT "Fab-Boo-Lous Friends". To ground the imaged I took a black cardstock and white heat embossed the sentiment then directly adhered it to the background panel, then used foam adhesive to adhere the images.

Here is a close up:

Hope you like my card.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.
Hugs,
Chitra

4 comments:

  1. I love this card! Perfect in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! A real masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So vibrant! You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous work with both color and composition!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...