Friday, October 24, 2014

Spread a Little Holiday Cheer

Hello everyone!!! I am back with a card share... Today we have a new Farm Fresh Friday challenge over at The  Greeting Farm challenge blog and the theme is "CAS- Clean And Simple"..
Here is my card..
TGF (15)
For my card I have used Dollie with Gifts, I stamped her on SSS 120lb white cardstock and colored her with copics. The sentiment comes with the set. The DP is from Carta Bella, I used LF scalloped edge die on it. I added some white dots on the brown gift box and on her dress using Sakura white gel pen.
Here is a close up...
TGF (16)
Hope you liked my card. Hop on over to the challenge blog for more inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by!!
Hugs,
Chitra

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I love the colors and your coloring is fab! TFS.
    -Katya Bess
    http://www.kattyxotica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...