Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Hello Fall and Blog Hop Winner...

Hello friends!!! I am back with a super cute card for you from Gerda Steiner Designs..
GS (4)
Isn't this one super cute..!! I love it!! I have used Squirrel with Pumpkins digi stamp. I color the little guy and pumpkins using copics. I don't remember where the DP is from, I got it in one of my past DT package. Buttons are from recollection and ribbon from stash. I used sakura white pen to do some highlights..
Here is a close up..
GS (5)
Hope you liked my card. You can check all of Gerda's work here..
I have to announce the winner of digi stamp from the blog hop...

and the winner is.... 

Laurian ..
Congratulations... Please send me you mail id where I can send your digi stamp... :)


Thanks for stopping by..


Challenges:
Party Time Tuesday
Gloria designs challenge
ppinky dolls challenge
stamp and create blog
Hugs,
Chitra

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love your cute image!!
    Hugs
    Darcy (your blog neighbor at PTT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. Love the image and your coloring is just perfect! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely card ! I am the winner of your blog hop digi, how lucky am I! My email address is laurian.inthegarden@ntlworld.com
    Thanks so much for picking me!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats Laurian, I have mailed your free digi.. Hope you will like it!!

      Delete
  4. Chitra this is an adorable card. Love your coloring. Thanks for playing with us at PTT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I love squirrels and pumpkins together, and this is one cute squirrel! The buttons echoing your colors, and the dropped-from-the-corner rickrack, are the perfect touches. Thanks for sharing your adorable card at CHACB.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable image. Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card, love this cute image.
    Thanks for joining our challenge at Ppinkydolls.

    Lots of hugs,
    Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute and sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable. I love how you colored the image and let it be the focal point of the card. Very sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...