Tuesday, April 22, 2014

THE BEST IS YET TO COME..

Hello Friends!! I am back with a card to share with you.. I recently got few stamps from Mama Elephant and played with one of my favorite set "Up & Away", such a cute set...Love love!!!


I am playing with Mama Elephant photo inspiration challenge:


2104-04
Here is my take:

IMG_1422

I used TCW "Quatrefoil" Stencil, placed it on PTI white cardstock and colored with Distress Inks. I stamped the image on Neenah solar white cardstock and for the second fox image I used mirror stamping method, then colored them with Copics. The wood veneers are from SSS kit.

I would also like to enter my card to Simon Says Stamp Animal Antics Challenge.

Hope you liked my card. Thanks for stopping by!!

Hugs,
Chitra


2 comments:

  1. VERY cute card Chitra. Your coloring as usual is impeccable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, is this ever darlin...fabulous coloring and background...I luv it! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...