Friday, April 11, 2014

FFF ~ Sending Smiles..

Hello Friends!! Today starts a new FFF challenge over at TGF blog and the theme we have is a "color inspiration challenge":


10173745_10203612843344142_5809229452558158738_n

Here is my take:
IMG_1372

For my card I used The Crafter's Workshop "Quatrefoil" for the background and I used Distress Stains to add color. The image is Up Up Bean from TGF, I stamped her on Neenah Solar white cardstock and colored her with Copics. The sentiment is from Mama Elephant. For embellishment I used some pearls and added glitter to her balloon.

Here is a close Up:
IMG_1373

Hope you liked my card. Hop on over the blog for more fabulous inspirations.
Thanks for stopping by!!


Challenge:
Moxie Fab World
Virginia's View Challenge Blog
Hugs,
Chitra

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! I love how you matched the stencil colored with this darling image! It's so eye-catching and cute! Thanks so much for joining the fun over Virginia's View Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, Chitra!

    Teri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ads