Wednesday, January 29, 2014

I love you!!!

Hello Friends!! I have a card to share I made using the cutest  stamp from SugarPea Designs.


IMG_1204

The image is called Bushel & A Peck, I stamped the image on Neenah Solar White cardstock and colored with Copics. The DP’s are from Recollection. For embellishments I used DCWV cork sheet for the big heart and some rhinestones.


The Sketch is from Deconstructed Sketch 135


Sketch135

Hope you liked my card. Thanks for stopping by!!!


Challenges:
SugarPea Designs
Deconstructed Sketch
Party time tuesdays


Hugs,
Chitra

2 comments:

  1. Sooo Adorable!! LOVE what you did with this little cutie &your super take on the sketch too! So glad you could join us at SugarPea Designs! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO CA-UTE!! Love the papers that you paired her with!
    So glad that you shared this cutie on our challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...