Friday, January 3, 2014

Farm Fresh Friday with TGF

Hello Friends!!! Its time for a new Farm Fresh Friday challenge  over at TGF. We are challenged by Lysa to make a "Clean And Simple" card.

I know, this doesn't look that CAS, but it is not overdone with embellishments right!!? ;=)
For my card I have used papers from DCWV (which I recently won from their blog, yay!!!), the stamp is from "Miss Anya Night Out" which I stamped on CC smooth white cardstock and colored her with Copics, finally the charm is from Studiog.
 
 
Hop on over to the TGF blog to see all of the DT creations and to play along.
 
Hope you liked my card. Thanks for stopping by!!
 
Challenges:
Hugs,
Chitra




2 comments:

  1. Sweet creation! Love the charm, too. I hope I can join the challenge. Hugs, bastelarena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...