Saturday, July 4, 2020

Have a SUDSATIONAL Day

Hello,
I have a SUDSATIONAL card to share with you all!!


I played with MFT BB "Have A Sudsational Day", I stamped the sentiment using Rich Cocoa Memento ink and colored everything using copics then cut out using scissor.
I cut out a small rectangular panel using LF stitched rectangle dies and to layer that I die-cut out scalloped rectangle out of pink glitter cardstock (from DCWV). I did some ink blending using oxide inks squeezed lemonade and picked raspberry.


I added lots n lots of bubbles for fun and I also added few flowers from Adorable Elephants, bunnies are all adhered using foam squares.
The sentiment is white heat embossed the sentiment on pink cardstock which then is adhered to a white card base and lastly added few highlights using white gel pen!!


Hugs,
Chitra

Challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty Cheerful card! I love the dimensional effect Thank you for entering in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge. Ginny M, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...