Thursday, March 19, 2020

Happy Birthday To You...

Hiya friends,
I am back with another card for Lawn Fawn's current challenge which is BIRTHDAY theme..
It's Lawn Fawn's 10th bithday!!! YAYYY!!!!

I used all the cute critters from Lawn Fawn "Critter Concert" set and colored everything using copics and then cut it all using scissor.

The birch tree and leaves die is from Hello Blue Bird Stamps, the grass border die is from Lawn Fawn. 
All the ink blending is done using Distress Oxide inks.


I added the sentiment on the tree and on the grass using black ink. 
I added few music notes and lot of details with my white signo gel pen.
All the images are adhered using foam squares.


Hope you like my card. 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day and stay safe!!!

Hugs,
Chitra

Challenges:


3 comments:

  1. Great card ... love the scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super super cute!! Awesome scene, so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness - this birthday card is the cutest ever! i love the forest scene and the band!! adorable!! thank you SO much for playing along with the birthday challenge at Lawn Fawnatics! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...