Friday, February 28, 2020

My Recipe For Happiness

Hello friends,
I am sharing my card that I made using the current MFT sketch ...


 I haven't used his stamp set for ages and I still remember how excited I was to see this super adorable chef images..
I stamped and colored the images on Crafter's companion ultra smooth white cardstock and I have used copics for coloring.
The background is created using MFT "English Brick Wall" stencil..


The sentiment is heat embossed on black cardstock using WOW white embossing powder and then I flicked some white acrylic paint.
The chef is adhered using foam squares and all the other images are adhered directly to the black panel.
Here is the sketch 478
And here is my card...


Hope you like my card, thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

Hugs,
Chitra

Challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card, and beautifully colored too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...