Wednesday, January 29, 2020

happy {heart} day

Hello friends,
I have this cutsie card to share with you all..


I used my new LF stamps "You're Just My Type" and "Keep On Swimming" stamp set. 
All images are stamped on Crafters Companion ultra smooth white cardstock and colored using copics then cut out with scissor.


The design paper is from some old paper set which I don't remember the name.


The sentiment is from LF "happy heart day" line border die, I added a puffy heart sticker.


Hope you like my card. Thanks for stopping by!!

Chellenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Besotted With Our Pets


Hugs,
Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...