Friday, December 6, 2019

You're Incredible!!

Hello friends,
I colored these cuties during #thedailymarkerchallenge and wanted to turn it into a card soon.
These cute girls are from the set called "Super Duper" from Sunny Studio Stamps, I stamped all the images on Crafters Companion ultra smooth white cardstock and colored everything using copics and cut it out with scissor.


I took a watercolor cardstock panel and used Gansai Tambi watercolors to create the background then with the help of MFT Radiating Rays stencil I created the rays coming from behind the cityscape which is from Clearly Besotted.
I lightly traced were the colored panel would lie on my card base and stamped the sentiment using black ink.
The panel is then adhered directly to the card base and for some dimension I added the girls using foam squares. 


Hope you like my card. 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

Hugs,
Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...