Thursday, October 24, 2019

I {Heart} You

Hello friends, I have a card for you all today!!
I played with this beautiful set from Lawn Fawn called "Gleeful Garden", I stamped all the images using Rich Cocoa ink from Memento and then colored everything with Copics. The cutie hedgehogs are from LF "Hudgehugs" which is stamped using Memento Tuxedo ink and colored with copics. 
For the ink blending I used distress oxide inks in Squeezed Lemonade, Carved Pumpkin and Picked Raspberry. The grass is die-cut out of LF "Grassy border" die and did some ink blending on that as well.
I have loosely followed the sketch from Lawn fawn challenge blog...

For the Kraft cardstock first I die-cut it out of LF "Stitched Scalloped border" die (which is not at all visible) then stamped Gingham background using LF "Gingham Backdrops" stamp set using "Alabaster" ink from Brutus Monroe.
I also added some clouds from LF "Spring Showers" dies.


The sentiment is heat embossed using WOW white embossing powder on Raven cardstock and die-cut it out of We R Memory Keepers oval nesting dies.
I added lots of white details using white signo gel pen..


That is all from me today, I hope you liked my card.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

Hugs,
Chitra

Challenges:
Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Badge

2 comments:

  1. This is so so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! That sunset is gorgeous and all your adorable critters pop so well against it. Such a well-thought-out design! Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...