Sunday, August 25, 2019

Nutty Together

 Hello friends,
I have a very cute card to share with you all today!!
 I colored these cute images using copics which is stamped with Momento black ink on Crafters Companion white cardstock and cut out using scissor.
I used my handmade cloud stencil (Made out using LF puffy cloud dies) to create a lovely autumn sky on a white panel which is die-cut out of scalloped rectangle die, also I die-cut out grass border from green cardstock using MFT Grass border die and sponged some yellow ink over it.
The panel is adhered on a A2 card base and then adhered the images, some are adhered using foam squares and some are directly adhered to the panel. The sentiment is stamped on right top corner with black ink. I added some white accents using white signo gel pen.
Hope you like my card. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

Hugs,
Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...