Sunday, March 31, 2019

Hope Your Day Is As COOL As You Are


Hello friends, 
I have a card to share with you all today!!!


I played with this cute "Penguins in Paradise" stamp set, image is colored using copics. 
I hand drew the hammock for the penguin to chill out and colored it with copics.
The trees are from Lawn Fawn "Palm Trees" die-set, which is die-cut out and ink blended different green inks. 
For the background I ink blended oxide inks (Mermaid Lagoon, Lucky Clover and squeezed Lemonade), a beautiful color combo by Kristina Werner. Then I sponged Alabaster ink over stencil from Brutus Monroe.
I followed this weeks MFT sketch 430...

The sentiment is stamped using VersaMark ink and heat embossed using Alabaster embossing powder and finally added few sequins.

Hope you like my card..
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

Challenges:


Hugs,
Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...