Saturday, September 15, 2018

Scream! It's Your Birthday!

Hello there!!!


I have a card to share with you all today..
I wanted to take part in MFT Superstar Contest, so made a card for that. 

This one is for Clean & Simple Genius..


I played with my MFT Monster Sized stamps to create this CAS card.
The little monsters are stamped using MFT Licorice hybrid ink on a piece of watercolor cardstock and I used my Koh-I-Noor watercolors to color them in, since monsters can be in any color I chose to make them bright and happy monsters :D 


The sentiment is then stamped on a blue cardstock using VersaMark pigment ink and heat embossed using Alabaster embossing powder. The water color panel and the sentiment strip is adhered using some foam squares.
Oh and I have used MFTWSC402 !!!
That's all from me today.
Hope you liked my card and thanks for stopping by!!
Have a great day!!

Hugs,
Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...