Thursday, January 18, 2018

Have a BEARY Good Birthday

Hello friends, I am back with another card to share with you all.
Again I played with my MFT stamps called "Polar Bear Pals", images are all colored using Prisma color pencils. For the background I used Distress Oxide ink and then I stamped an image from Abstract Art stamp set from Brutus Monroe using Brutus Monroe Apricot Ink. The sentiment is heat embossed using Brutus Monroe Alabaster embossing powder. The black frame is a negative left out from a previous die cutting.
Here is a close up:

Hope you like my card. As always, thanks for stopping by!!
And have a great day!
Hugs,
Chitra

Challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Chitra :-) the bears are adorable and I love the colours and layout, very cute :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...