Friday, September 1, 2017

I love you to PLUTO and back

Hello dear crafty friends,
I have a fun card to share with you all...
I played with this fun and cute stamp set from Lawn Fawn "Out Of This World", I stamped all the images on Crafters Companion ultra smooth white cardstock and colored everything using Copics. Then on a piece of cardstock (recycled out of a wedding invite) embossed the sentiment and then I flicked some white and silver watercolor from Gansai Tambi watercolors. Then adhered all the images using foam squares and added few details using white gelly roll pen...
Here is a close up:
Hope you like my card...
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

Hugs,
Chitra

Challenges:
Lawnfawnatics:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...