Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Favorite Stories

Hello there.... I have a card to share, I played with my MFT "Our Story" stamp set!!!
I stamped all the tiny images that is in the set using black memento ink colored everything with Prisma color pencils. Then I stamped the sweet girl onto Neenah smooth white cardstock using black memento ink and also colored the image using Prisma pencils, then cut out the image using scissor. I tied natural jute twine to the card base before adhering the image, then used some foam adhesive to adhere the image. The sentiment is stamped on black cardstock using VersaMark ink and heat embossed using white WOW embossing powder.

Here is a closer look:
Hope you like my card 😊
Thanks for stopping by ❤❤❤

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: (Favorite crating tool- Cutter bee scissor and heat tool)
Muse Card Club: (I chose repeated stamped background as my inspiration)

Hugs,
Chitra

13 comments:

  1. Super cute and love how you've taken the time to create your own 'paper' look with the stamps. Very well done indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful design, Chitra - love this little cutie! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable take on Tracey's card, just love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chitra what a sweet repeated background your created with those books! Thank you for sharing with us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you've coloured this - a wonderful library! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card! I found your blog when a link to four cards you made with SU! Home for the Holidays in 2014 showed up on my Pinterest feed. It took me to SCS, where I looked at several of your older cards. Loving those, I had to come to your blog to see what you were doing now. You didn't disapoint!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card, Chitra! I love the primary colors you used to make it bright, and the images are great, as well as the sentiment! I love to read, so this speaks to me! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge this week with your favorite tool! Maura xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a darling card and that sentiment is wonderful.
    Great coloring too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is a gorgeous card! I love it!!! Love, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card Chitra, the design is perfect and the little girl in the armchair so cute. Wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  11. So appealing - perfect placement and coloring. The jute twine is a subtle but worthwhile addition to an outstanding card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...