Thursday, January 21, 2016

It's Your Birthday!

Hello there!!! I have a card to share with you all today, I played with the super cute YNS stamp...



I followed YNS Sketch #30



And here is my card:


I stamped this cute guy onto Tim Holtz watercolor cardstock and colored the image using Gnasai Tambi watercolors. That cute sun is from Paperie stamp which is colored using copics; I hand cut the cloud pattern out of blue cardstock. Everything is adhered using foam squares and added some glitter to the sun and glossy accents to snails glasses.

That's all from me today.
Hope you liked my card. Thanks for stopping by!!


Challenges:
YNS Sketch Challenge
Simon Says Stamp: Critter
Addicted to Stamps: Make Your Mark

4 comments:

  1. Love this card! The snail is very cute and love how you embellished his glasses!
    Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cool snail ! Love his glasses !

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! what a cute little guy! Such a fun happy card! Will make someone smile to receive it, I am sure. :)
    Thanks for sharing it with Addicted To Stamps & More!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, the snail looks so much fun with the cool glasses! glad to see you at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...