Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Heartfelt Creations and CardMaker Blog Hop

Hello friends, today we designers from CardMaker blog are doing a blog hop showcasing products from Heartfelt Creations.
Here is my card for today...

To create my card; I used Decorative Oval die on a white card base and embossed it using cuttlebug machine; I used the same die to die cut it out of a scrap piece of printing paper, then I used the negative piece and masked around the embossed area and did some sponging using distress inks and Delicata golden glitz ink. The stamp is from Fuchsia Clusters Cling Stamp Set; I stamped the flower on Crafters Companion white cardstock and colored it using Copics; then adhered it using foam squares. The sentiment is stamped using watermark pigment ink and embossed using white embossing powder, I also added few enamel dots.

Here is a close up:


Hope you liked my card.
Here is a complete hop list:
                                          Chitra Nair <--- YOU ARE HER
                    Mendi Yoshikawa <--- NEXT
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!
Hugs,
Chitra

5 comments:

  1. Chitra, you did a beautiful job coloring this! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Chitra! I like the way you added the enamel dots -- one of my favorite embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love how your flowers are coming off the edge of your card and your beautiful background! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very striking! Your flowers look wonderful and I like the textured framing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...